Erste Infos zum Renault Sport Track Day 2019
2019 sees Renault Sport make its return to the track with R.S. Days, a series of new events designed to bring its community of customers and enthusiasts together and immerse them in various aspects of Renault Sport.
- Seven meets at legendary European tracks: Silverstone, Spa-Francorchamps, Valencia, Nürburgring, Hungaroring and Le Castellet, at Formula Renault and Clio Cup France weekends; and the Red Bull Ring for a date devoted to track driving sessions.
- Gatherings that combine motorsport, track driving for the owners of R.S. cars, heritage in the form of collectors, the current Renault Sport range, including New Megane R.S. test drives, and exclusive meetings with experts and championship drivers.
Events with motorsport at their core
Renault Sport fans share a passion for motorsport. They will have a front seat for the action at R.S. Days, most of which are held at Formula Renault and Clio Cup meetings organised in Europe by Renault Sport Racing. Participants can watch the races and sign up for visits to the teams, the paddock and the grid.
There are seven dates in 2019, seven meetings held at legendary race tracks:
- 11-12 May: Silverstone (England), Formula Renault Eurocup
- 24 July: Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium), Formula Renault Eurocup
- 3-4 August: Valencia (Spain), Clio Cup France & Clio Cup Spain (tbc)
- 30 August-1 September: Nürburgring (Germany), Formula Renault Eurocup
- 7-8 September: Hungaroring (Hungary), Formula Renault Eurocup
- 12-13 October: Le Castellet (France), Clio Cup France
- 28 October: Red Bull Ring (Austria), 100% track sessions
Track Driving opportunities
Renault Sport has always sought to give its customers the opportunity to exploit the full potential of their R.S. cars in the best possible environment: on great tracks and under professional supervision.
R.S. Days will provide R.S. car owners the chance to drive on some prestigious tracks in complete safety. On most of the days, they will have full use of the track across several open pitlane sessions.
Interestingly, the presence of Renault Sport experts provides further opportunities to discuss technical aspects with them.
The R.S. Day at the Red Bull Ring will be given over entirely to track driving sessions.
Discover the Renault Sport range
R.S. Days will showcase the current Renault Sport range, from the New Clio R.S. Line to the Megane R.S. Trophy.
Participants can also check out R.S. Performance, the range of accessories that encapsulate the track day vibe to perfection: demo car on display and a store selling R.S. Performance products.
R.S. Days also includes the Megane R.S. Trophy driving experience where the network of Renault Sport specialist dealerships will be extending invitations to both existing and prospective customers.
Renault Sport’s history hits the track
R.S. Days also bring together fans of Renault Sport models from the past. This collection of R.S. cars Classic & Contemporary will parade the track promising a wonderful showcase of motorsport passion.
Exclusive events and activities for the Renault Sport community
R.S. Days will also feature events and activities for enthusiasts from the Renault Sport community who are not necessarily looking to get out and drive. Aside from enjoying the live racing action, they can sign up for hot laps, discover Renault Sport technologies and the F1® exhibition, take on the track in a race simulator, and meet drivers and some high-profile guests.